Get Best H4 HID Kit for Your CarWednesday, November 14, 2012 | 7:29 am
HID Xenon light is becoming ever more popular nowadays due to the Power-saving, Endurance, Safety, Cool Light Colors and Great Durability. Among of their types, the H4 HID Xenon kit can be another great selection for you to change your car. H4 HID Kit includes 2 35W/55W ballasts, 2 HID XENON bulbs, 2 fixing pads and Screws and wiring’s.
There are several advantages of the H4 HID Xenon Kit: 1). Great bulk is favorable to discharge heat. High-cost Performance resulting from it adopted import SCM. 2). Lower Start current, Less power consumption will expand battery cell lifespan. 3). Stabile Output Power strengthens Lamp Lifespan and keeps color temper coherence. 4). High Luminance, match HID arbitrarily. 5). Key component adopted imported, best quality, long lifespan, and low defect. 6). Stabile output frequency without Hertzian waves 7). Self-developed and designed, strong function of the chip, build-in, open circuit protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under-Voltage Protection, Over-Voltage Protection, and Flashing Light Protection.
Different lamp is true of different auto models, the HID Xenon lamp is separated in the following types: H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2C/R/S, D1C/R/S, D4S. How to find suitable H4 H4 HID Xenon Kit?
Before fitting your HID H4 headlight kit, please read the enclosed instructions sheet for any part number DLLOAD. This will likely determine whether you require the part DLLOAD to perform your installation. DLLOAD is obtainable through the stockist. Fitting an HID kit to the vehicle: Layout the principle harness per Photo 1 (see reverse) to fully familiarize the constituents and the style of the harness. Together with the bonnet up as well as vehicle powered down, construct the harness along the radiator and front section of the vehicle. Adjust the position of the harness to ensure many of the ends will reach their respective connection and mounting points further down. Never connect or mount anything til you have checked admission to all connection points and also have study points One to ten. Disconnect the battery prior to starting work. Upon having read many of the points and adjusted the harness to achieve all components, fit the harness to the vehicle and fasten and mount the components depending on this list.
1. Connect the red wire eyelet either to battery positive for the alternator, starter motor or battery terminal.
2. Secure the fuse box faraway from heat and moving parts.
3. Get rid of the existing globes and fit the HID Globes. Refit whenever you can any rubber seals or grommets about the headlight globes.
4. Secure the ballast and igniter towards vehicle inside a location where they won’t come in contact with excessive heat and shock.
5. Connect the two-pin sealed connectors for the ballast wires.
6. Connect the black earth wires to decontaminate earth point or battery negative.
7. Connect your little friend black two-pin connectors on the thin red and black wires attached to the HID globes.
8. Connect the one sockets towards larger black and red cables connected to the HID globes.
9. Mount the relay box in a convenient location where it won’t come in contact with excessive heat and shock.
10. Plug the black socket in to the most commodious existing headlight socket. Additional headlight socket will stay unused opposed to this of the vehicle. This is certainly normal.
Reconnect battery and first turn on your headlamps to have the highest performance of Xray HID lighting.
H4 HID Xenon Kits are online sale more and more popular now. Our H4 HID Kits are your favorite solution on your vehicles and various applications. We offer the best possible and brighter H4 HID Kits in your car and lightening applications. Our H4 HID Kits and HID Conversion Kit helps you to easily install H4 HID Kits, headlights bulbs on any vehicle that had been not initially fitted together. You will be the purchase of a 100% Plug & Play Kit that accompany the top warranty available today.
Read this also to get what you like and huge deal online!
(posted in Car Accessories)